Thanks for commenting on Debt Camel.
By leaving a comment, you accept:
- that it will be published at the bottom of the article. Your email address is not published but the “name ” you gave is;
- that I may use information from your comment in later research;
- that I may also use it in other articles on an anonymous basis where you cannot be identified.
If you used your full name by mistake, please leave another comment asking me to delete your surname.
I publish most comments within a day.
Please don’t be impatient! Do NOT resend a second comment if your comment hasn’t yet been approved, this doesn’t mean I will look at your comment sooner.
It is my decision whether or not to publish your comment and whether to edit it. Some general guidelines:
- I do not publish comments that I consider are offensive, unhelpful, promoting an unwise course of action, spammy or unkind.
- I may shorten long comments.
- I operate a policy that commenters are not allowed to name the individual they are dealing with at a firm and I may edit your comment to delete a name.
- I sometimes delete old comments if I consider this will improve the experience of people reading these pages.
- my spam filter automatically deletes comments with spam links or bad language.
For more details see: privacy and data protection.
A great way to say Thanks if you have been helped by my website is by Liking Debt Camel on Facebook.